Wrought Iron Ornaments is required for iron processing, and the following considerations are provided for the safety of the stamping process
Wrought Iron Ornaments
is required for iron processing, and the following considerations are provided for the safety of the stamping process:
1. Both the semi-automatic and manual punching machines must be equipped with a two-hand brake switch. It is strictly prohibited to press the pedal or one-hand start switch.
2. After the high-flush adjustment machine, after normal stamping, close the soundproof box (except for the case of 8065 side inspection and packaging).
3. When the stamping is continued, the employee cannot take the item by hand within 1M of the punching machine.
4. When the technician adjusts the machine, only one person can debug, and no two people should debug.
5. The technician adjusts the feeding of the machine, which can only be outside the machine, and the interval is not less than 1M.
6. When the mold is set, it is necessary to lock the screws. It is necessary to stop the inspection for 4 hours to check whether the screws can be loosened.
7. When the mold has problems in the production process, it is not necessary to unload the mold. When indirectly repairing on the machine tool, the power of the injection molding machine must be turned off and the repaired nameplate is hung on the power supply box before the repair can be performed.
8. All tools will be repaid to the toolbox after use, and can not be placed on the machine, so as to prevent the tool from slipping and hurting people.
9. When the machine is not in production, cut off the power supply in time.
10. When using short workpieces, use special tools. Do not pick up materials or pick up pieces by hand.