(1) Electrical installations or repairs should be given to professionals who hold an electrical operation permit
(2) Check whether the voltage and frequency on the nameplate of Tuning Machine are consistent with the power supply before starting up;
(3) Do not abuse the wire, do not use force to yank the power cord on the socket, and then check and repair.
(4) When a malfunction or abnormal sound occurs, turn off the power immediately, and then perform inspection and repair.
(5) Do not allow the equipment to operate in unmanned conditions. Be sure to shut down the equipment before stopping to leave.
(6) Keep the work environment clean and tidy. Do not use the equipment in wet, messy, faint light, flammable, explosive places, keep children or visitors away from the equipment, and avoid various unsafe factors.
(7) The equipment must not exceed the maximum processing capacity, making it overloaded.
(8) The operator is not allowed to operate the equipment under fatigue or with alcohol or anesthetic.